Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Practice Blog Post

Outline

-A. Info. About Me
-My name
-Hobbies
-Major
-B. About Educators
-My passion
-Responsibilities
-Learning
-What is expected



About Me


My name is Amanda Vaughan and I am a sophomore at The University of South Alabama. I reside in Coffee Springs, Alabama. Most people say they have never heard of Coffee Springs, Al. This small town is located about 30 minutes away from the Florida State line, and doesn't even have a red light. Coffee Springs is the only town I had ever lived in until I moved to Mobile, Alabama to attend USA. I am an only child, which means I'm very close to my family. I spend lots of time with both my parents. My hobbies include doing artwork, and traveling. Some of the most interesting places I have visited include: New York, California, and Chicago, Illinois. I love cats and have one named MooCow. I am majoring in Elementary Education.I hope to teach kindergarden one day. Kindergarden is a very important step in a child's life because that is where the basic fundamentals are taught. I love children and wish to provide them with the best possible education as they are first starting out in school.


An Educators Resposibilites


I believe that an educator has many responsibilities. Not only are they required to teach children basic material, they are supposed to make learning fun and exciting also. Children learn best when the material and information is provided in an interesting way. A teacher in the 21st century is expected to know the latest teaching methods and how to work the most recent technology, such as smart boards, and creating lesson plans online. Although I do understand how to work a computer, I do not know what programs to use to create fun lesson plans and find new activities for students. I wish to solve this problem and learn new ways to use a computer to enhance my teaching skills. I strive to learn to be the best elementary educator possible in the future.



Teaching a Class

1 comment:

  1. "... until i moved to …" I, not i

    "...they are suppose to make learning…" supposed, not suppose

    "I do not know what programs to use to create fun lesson plans and find new activities for students." You will learn some and learn how to find even more.

    "I wish to solve this problem and learns new ways …" learn, not learns

    ReplyDelete