Sunday, September 14, 2014

C4T #1

C4T #1 Comment 1

Teachers Post


The teacher I have been assigned to is Mr. Tony Baldastro. In the blog post that I commented on this week, he talked about when his CEO mentioned 9 words that completely opened his eyes. Those nine words were "If we are really going to change the world." Baldastro stated how life changing those words were to him, and his mission in life. The words were very powerful in his eyes, and changed his outlook on what needs to be done in his world. He knew that he was doing the right thing at the right moment in life after listening to his CEO. He believes that if you find nine words to say about your mission in life that you should be able to start various conversations with those few words.


My Comment


I found that my words were; "If I am going to help my students learn." I think I could come up with many things to say starting with those words. Since I am planning to be a kindergarden teacher in the future, I will be most concerned with how I can teach students new learning methods, and show them how to work computer programs. I informed Mr. Baldastro that I was in EDM310, and told him a few things that we were learning such as new computer programs. I explained how I have recently become aware that most first graders are ahead of me in the learning race. My mission in life will be to use the most effective ways to teach my students and help them learn. Overall, I told Mr. Baldastro that his blog post was very inspiring to me and it made me want to discover new ways to teach my future students.

Commenting
C4T #1 Comment 2

Teachers Post

This week Mr. Tony Baldastro made a blog post called "My Most Impostant Images of 2013." He posted seven different pictures with descriptions. He states that he had a dream to become a great photographer, so he practiced to achieve that goal. His pictures were mostly landscape imagines of boats, landscapes, and one of his daughter doing the breast stroke. He states that he focused of learning the shutter timings of the pictures, and all the different modes and filters his camera provided. The pictures are very well taken, and beautiful.


My Comment


In my comment I stated that I loved that he had a dream and went after it. He took the time to practice so he could perfect his photos. I wrote that I believed he had accomplished his dream of becoming a great photographer. On his photo of Mount Washington he even stated that he waited all day to get the shot. I told Mr. Baldastro that I believe he is very talented and dedicated to becoming better and better at photography. Once again I left a link to my personal blog and our EDM310 class blog. Overall, I highly complimented Mr. Baldastro on his blog post for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment