Tuesday, November 18, 2014

C4K Posts for November

C4K #8

This week I was assigned to comment on Saffronl's blog post. He is in Mr. Akerson's fifth grade class from St. Louis. This week Saffronl made a blog post rephrasing the Declaration of Independence by adding in how he dislikes art, and thinks schools should not have it. He was very creative. He provided different reasons why he and his fellow classmates did not like to do art projects, such as the fact that they are worthless. At the end of his post he provided a list of students who agree that schools don't need art. He then told his audience to comment if they agree.

My Comment

Hi Saffronl,
My name is Amanda Vaughan, and I attend the University of South Alabama located in Mobile, Alabama. Although I love art, I enjoyed reading your blog post. You did a great job of rephrasing the Declaration of Independence. You were very creative! Please check out My Personal Blog, and also Our Class Blog. Great blog post!

C4K #9

This week I was assigned to comment on Ayleen's blogpost. She is in Mrs. Mena's 5th grade class. She wrote her blog post on what she would do if she left her homework folder at school. She wrote about Edmodo, which she described as a Facebook for kids. She wrote that she could contact her classmates through Edmodo to get her homework. I thought Edmodo was something that was very interesting because I had never heard of it before.

My Comment

HI Ayleen,
My name is Amanda Vaughan, and I am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. It sounds like Edmodo is a great website for students to contact each other. You could use it in so many ways such as; homework help, finding out details about homework if you forget your folder, or even just to talk to your classmates. I think you did a great job with your blog post this week! Please check out my Personal Blog, and Our Class Blog.

No C4K #10

school


C4K #11

This week I was assigned to comment on Sean M's blog. He is in Mrs. Mena's 5th grade class at Camarena Elementary School in Chula Vista, Ca. This week for Sean's blog post he typed a few quotes from Dead Yet Alive chapter 2.

My Comment

Hi Sean,
My name is Amanda, and I go to the University of South Alabama, located in Mobile, Al. I am learning how to blog for the first time in my EM310 class. I think you did a great job on your blog post this week! Please take a look at My Personal Blog, and Our Class Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment