Wednesday, November 26, 2014

C4T#4

My Teacher

This week I chose to comment on Lana Gerin's blog. Lana made a fairly small blog post for this week, but it was great because she added lots of pictures. She included pictures of her kids on crazy sock day, and her son dressed as a ninja turtle about to go trick or treating. Lana makes a point that she has a very busy, but fun schedule. You can tell by Lana's blog that she loves being a teacher, and a mom.

My Comment

Hi Lana,
My name is Amanda Vaughan, and I am also in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in elementary education and wish to become a kindergarten teacher in the future. I enjoyed reading your blog post and especially loved all the pictures. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate, but that can be a good thing! It means that you are very determined, and have an ambition to do great things. Overall, great post! Good luck in all you do. If you would like to visit my Personal Blog please do so. You can also visit our Class Blog.

quote

My Teacher

I commented on Lana's blog once again this week. She created a post that was short and sweet. She included pictures of the animal reports her students were doing and also a picture of a sweet and encouraging card that one of her students gave her.

My Comment

Hi Lana,
I know sometimes when you are very busy, it seems like time will never slow down to give you a break. I completely understand! Just keep pushing forward, and living life to the fullest. Animal reports sound like a very fun idea for your students. Also, the card your student gave you was very sweet. Even though you made a shorter post for the week, I think it was still great because it kept us tuned into your life. Great post! Please check out my Personal Blog, and our Class Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment