Friday, November 7, 2014

C4T#3

C4T Post#1

This week I was assigned to comment on Julie Reuter's blog. She told a very inspiring story about how she built up the courage to get back on her bike. She always thought riding a bike was terrifying. She then saw her friend/role model get on a bike, so she asked her for some inspiration. She then went on a bike ride with all her family, and overcame her fear. At the end of her ride she suddenly took a fall, and her son asked if she was okay. She told him she was and got back up on to her bike. She wrote that she did not want to let her son down. She wanted to show him that his mother could do anything. Julie had a very inspirational post. She wrote that ,"I tell my students all the time to take risks and not to worry if you fall."

My comment #1

Hi Julie,
My name is Amanda Vaughan, and I am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Your blog post was very inspirational. You should feel wonderful that you were able to accomplish your fears and take the bike ride. I liked when you stated that you tell your students to take risks and not to worry if they fall. Telling your students this story would give them inspiration to do anything if they set there mind to it. Overall, great blog post! Please check out My Personal Blog, and Our Class Blog.
quote


C4T Post#2

The week I read Ms. Julie Reuter's blog once again. She created a post that was about looping her students during two years of class. She writes that she enjoyed keeping the same students for two years because she was able to built a strong relationship with those students. She writes that she incorporated blogging into her students work. She says her class has enjoyed having blogging buddies from across the world. She always incorporates the three C's into her class which are: communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity. She added pictures of her students to her blog post which were great! Her students look as if they are having lots of fun, and Ms. Reuter seems to be a great teacher.

My Comment

Hi Julie,
I think the fact that you are able to have the same students in your class for two years of school in a row is amazing. That gives you time to really connect with your students and know their strengths and weaknesses. It is almost as if you get to pick up where you left off in class after the students return from summer break. Although it is always hard to let a group of students go, the time you spent with them will always be treasured. I enjoyed seeing pictures of your students, it looks like everyone had lots of fun! Overall, I very much enjoyed reading your post. Great job! If you would like to check out My Personal Blog, or Our Class Blog please do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment